- JIRA (2016 - Present) - Experience in opening test cases with detailed explanations, methods of reproduction and visual evidence to efficiently report issues across two game titles.
- 3Ds Max (2007 - Present) - Extensive experience and knowledge in modelling, UV unwrapping, rendering with a particular strength in rigging and animation.
- Maya (2015 - Present) - Experience animating a wide range of characters from blocking through to final pass and using Maya’s graph editor to polish animations.
- Unreal Engine 4 (2016 - Present) - Working with Unreal’s Blueprint system to create playable game prototypes and working levels.
- HTML (2015 - Present) - Created and regularly maintain three websites as well as majorly contributing to two company websites at DTW Associates.
- CryEngine 3 (2012 - 2013) - Used to create an in-engine trailer for my final project at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Adobe CS/CC (2006 - Present) - Extensive knowledge and practical use of Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
Quality Assurance Technician (March 2017 - Present)
- Following and updating test plans set out by team leaders.
- Writing test cases using JIRA in a clear and concise manner and collating evidence to aid developers in narrowing down the issues.
- Using tools such as Neighberhood for PS4 and Xbox One Manager to gather data and evidence for test cases.
- Regressing test cases to verify fixes or reopen with additional information.
- Volunteering to work overtime to ensure deadlines are met and also helping out on other projects.
- Suggesting realistic changes to gameplay that have been successfully implemented into the game.
ClickTap images for game websites
DTW Associates Ltd.
Marketing Assistant (2014 - 2017)
- Creating promotional artwork for posters, leaflets, websites and social media using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Building and maintaining web pages and blog for both company brands in-line with search engine optimisation (SEO) practices in order to increase placement on Google to first position for the highest searched keyword in our industry and increase web traffic.
- Building and managing promotional email campaigns designed to encourage returning customers and cross-sell products and services.
- Maintaining and expanding brand social media accounts and websites.
- Communicating with stores managers to organise in-store promotions and improve social media presence to help drive customers into stores.
Shopfloor Assistant (2013 - 2014)
Completing tasks, helping customers with requests and learning valuable team-building skills, eventually leading to more responsibility and training and supervising newer members of staff.